Saturday, March 22, 2008

So, I leave tomorrow...

I've sent my out of office e-mail.

All my clothes are laid out.

I just need to put some medications in some bags, and I think I'll have it all together.

The nerves have been getting to me in the past few days. I've been eating less, and having a hard time going to sleep at night because I'm excited!

I got my e-mail from Michelle earlier, if something happens with my flight, we'll meet in Madrid instead of Barcelona. Actually, she and I are supposed to be leaving Madrid at about the same time!

I'm very excited, but this is so far outside my box it isn't even funny. That's good. You learn more about yourself that way. I think it all sunk in when I stepped off the boat earlier. The idea that I will not be on or near a boat for quite sometime is different to me. (Except Monaco, that is the boat country).

So, remember me in your prayers, and hold it down here in the States. Sign up for my feed so when I update you'll know!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sooooo exciting! Safe travels and have a fab time!!!