Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Michelle is napping...

We went to Gaudi Park today.

I am pretty sure it is where we get the word "gaudi"

He was an artist that used lots of mosaic.

I have pictures, none of which I am going to upload here!

We leave for Marsaille tomorrow morning at 8.30.

I wish you could see this keyboard, I am struggling, note the period in 8.30. The at symbol is so bad I'm not even going to prove I can't use it.

I had a baguette with a pepperonish meat on it earlier, it was very thin. I'm hungry again, which is good, because it is time for Tapas.

Funny story from earlier, I was looking at these girls and how rediculous they were dressed. Then I heard one of them say "We're from Chicago." I wanted to shoot them.

This money belt is for the birds too. It is always stuck to you, and when it isn't, it is in your pillow case! I had a dream last night that I called Maurice and Zac and told them that they needed to send me a new bed. The ones in the hostel are just very firm cheap foam. I slept though!

I'm going to go drink some more coffee!! Adios!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hah... oh those poorly dressed girls. Hopefully, you can set everyone straight across seas that not ALL American women dress hideously. :-)