Monday, April 7, 2008

Still in Switzerland!

It snowed six inches last night.

I have pictures from my window from first thing this morning. I felt like I was ten and they cancled school or something. It was beautiful.

Michelle and I are about to go to the train station to get our reservations for our train to Paris tomorrow (more like three trains to Paris tomorrow). We´re also going to see about taking a gondola to "The top of Europe"!

I will come back here for my birthday to ski one year, be it the next one, or a few years from now. I´m not keen on renting clothing. I don`t want to wear someone elses goggles or ski mask. So, I plan on being back here in January. Lift tickets are insanely cheap. I look at how much Colorado costs, and this is comparable, even if you count the plane ticket.

75 on Saturday at Topsail. CANT WAIT!

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Well at least you finally got some snow since NC never treated us this year! ;-)