Thursday, April 3, 2008

I posted a few pictures...

On facebook, because that was the easiest way to do it.

So, if you have an account, check them out.

We're headed to Switzerland tomorrow. I may have to invest in another pair of fur boots, seeing as mine are chilling at Topsail.

We had a ball last night for Bailey's birthday. We ate at a very authentic restaurant. Off the beaten path. It was great.

I'm excited about getting to see Soph on the 10th.

I am really excited about getting home on the 11th.

Don't kid yourself, I'm having a ball, but I really miss my bed and I am about tired of baguettes. Finding out that Miss Annette (Kip's wife) isn't doing well at all really brought down my spirits. I feel like I need to be sitting on my barstool with the people I love.

Instead, I am here eating lots of carbs and drinking too much wine.

I am so excited about Switzerland though. Everyone has said "It is SO expensive." They have their own money, way to go Switzerland. In other news, the dollar went up a little. Really, I haven't spent as much as I thought I would, which is a great thing.

I have had no more McDonalds. I feel like all we do sometimes is eat. It seems like the entire trip is based around locating another meal, and a bathroom. Meals are way easier to locate.

I just thought of Jessie, and I cannot wait to drop lines in the water when I get home!! (Anyone up for a fishing trip April 13th?)

Room lockout is in six minutes, seeing as I haven't showered and Michelle is asleep, they will have a difficult time getting us out to clean! (Room lockout is the dumbest thing ever, they want everyone out between 11 and 2:30 so they can clean the bathrooms, rooms, and lobbies). I would go do laundry, but I can't figure out what to wear if I do laundry.

Michelle wants me to stay another week so we can get a house, somewhere, I don't know exactly. I told her I had to be home for Mom's birthday, and, really, I want to see if Bryce gets married as planned.

No comments: