Saturday, April 5, 2008

Michelle is still sick.

We're pretty sure she got food poisioning from a spinich sandwich in Florence.

She did ok yesterday, but last night and this morning have been pretty rotten for her.

Switzerland is absolutely breathtaking!

I just got a chocolate bar for .50 (thats in Swiss Francs, which are acutally less than the dollar!) and bought Michelle some yogurt.

I've thought about skiing, but I hate skiing alone. I fear I will break something and no one will ever know.

They have a place here that does Zorbing (You know, those big balls on the toyota commercial, where they're rolling down a hill). I have a feeling Michelle won't be up for that.

We're going to spend an extra day here since Michelle is sick, that will cut in to Paris time, which is fine. I need to find somewhere to do laundry. Here they'll do it for you for 12 SFs but, I need my clothes sooner than tomorrow morning!

Yesterdays train ride was uneventfull. I took a Phenagrin since I would be riding backwards(Michelle couldn't), so I was knocked out for most of it.

Did you know, in Europe, they still dump waste from the trains on the track? It is so gross. You go to the bathroom, you can see the ground moving beneath you. Someone tole me the US stopped doing that in the 70s. I have no proof for that though.

I bought my first souvinere for someone else today... I got Dad a package of Tempos at the grocery store! Haha.

No comments: